Saturday, February 28, 2015

I have been extremely naughty. I haven't written consistently since I started studying.
I know, it's not that naughty, but I'm sad I got out of the flow of writing. I loved the feeling I got when I was creating characters and scenes. I plan to get back into it.
To be honest, I have still taken notes when something interesting pops into my brain, or when I have a cool dream. Dreams are my biggest inspiration. All it takes is a small scene in a dream and I feel the itch to write. I really want to get back to posting those rumblings here so I have them all in the one place. And perhaps my good friends (like Dee) will point out the holes so I can fix them. A writer is only as good as their group of honest editors. So her goes to another try at getting all the stories I have inside out into the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment